Sizzle Your Looks With Sparkling Silica Stone
Silica gemstone is globally renowned for its spectacular looks and amazing metaphysical profile. The stone is produced through the fossilization process. It is considered a grounding stone that calms the emotional stone and helps a person to develop compassion towards others. It also helps in the physical and spiritual well-being of the wearer.
Silica stone benefits the wearer in various ways. Here are some of the major metaphysical properties of silica stone
Physical benefits: Silica helps in making a person more vigorous and replenishes the lost energy during long working hours. It is also said to make a person more immune to season-related ailments.
Emotional benefits: Silica stone reduces chronic worry and also helps in mitigating the effects of depression by calming the mind and developing a realistic outlook. The stone also helps with insomnia by enabling a person to enjoy a goodnight's sleep.
Spiritual benefits: The spiritual seekers use Silica stone to reduce their worldly worries and disturbing emotions that may hinder their spiritual growth. Crystal healers also use it to protect them from negative energies while cleansing the aura of their patients.
SIlica stone is widely used by different people and in different areas. Jewelry shoppers and fashion-oriented people buy silica stone jewelry like necklaces, earrings, and bracelets while jewelry designers prefer to use the stone for creating their statement pieces. Due to silica stone’s healing properties, it is popular among crystal healers who attach various metaphysical benefits to it and use silica crystals or tumbled stones to help their patients live happy, lively, and more rewarding life.
To gain better benefits, people also use silica stone with other stones that match its vibrations like Quantum Quatro Gem. Lapidaries prefer to buy Silica pairs, cabochons, and rough to craft various ornaments.
Silica stone occurs in red, brown, black, and gray shades. Generally, it has markings or striking patterns that add a beautiful intricacy to its overall beauty. The stone's texture can range from a naturally rough texture to a well-polished smooth texture determined by the treatment it has undergone. It contains grains of natural wood that are stacked in a specific manner to create amazing patterns. Based on its polishing the stone can have a matte or glossy finish. Every specimen has a unique set of colors, textures, and overall appearances giving them a signature style.
Silica stones take a massive amount of time to form when the trees get preserved under sediment and remain in that state for millions of years. Some of the top producers of the stone include the United States, Indonesia, Madagascar, and Argentina.
Real vs Fake
In this era of commercialization no gemstone is immune to imitation and silica stone is not an exception here. However, with some smart observation skills and discerning capabilities, you can tell the difference between the real and the imitation:
- You can easily observe the natural grain structures in the real stone while the fake stones lack these characteristics.
- When seen carefully under the loupe you can observe a lack of natural inclusions inside a fake stone- something that is present in every real stone
- Being developed in the lab the fake stones generally have artificial consistency
- Take the stone in the hand if it is real it will feel weighty while the fake stone will have an artificial lightness compared to its shape and size
- The rarity and demand have increased the prices of real silica stone. So if your vendor quotes unreasonably low prices for silica stone then it may be a fake stone
Care and Cleaning
If you want to enjoy the original sheen and durability of Silica stone for a long time then you need to take good care of the stone while wearing, cleaning, or storing it:
- Always make sure that you use a nonabrasive brush or cloth for cleaning the stone to avoid any scratches
- The chemical-rich cleansers can interfere with the original sheen of the stone. So, always use chemical-free mild cleaners to remove any stains
- Never mix the Silica stone with other stones as coming into direct contact with other jewelry can cause scratches
- Direct sunlight or frequent temperature fluctuations can result in discoloration so always guard your stone against such conditions
- Avoid wearing the stone while swimming as the chlorine-treated waters of the swimming pool can hurt the stone
- You can use a branded stone conditioner for moisturizing purposes. When using a mineral oil it is good to consult a qualified gemologist
Silica stone has captivating aesthetic and attractive properties. The stone is known for its versatility and mesmerizing visual phenomena. It is employed in various areas - ranging from fashion to crystal healing. All these factors make the stone a preferred stone for jewelry shoppers, crystal healers, and energy workers. It multiplies the stone’s demand and makes it an ideal investment for gemstone showrooms, birthstone sellers and wholesale gemstones, and crystal suppliers.
1. Can Silica stone enhance spiritual growth?
Yes, Silica stone helps seekers to establish a deeper connection with the surrounding aura, making them more receptive to spiritual vibes. By tapping positive energy the wearer can enjoy healthy spiritual growth.
2. Is Silica stone a birthstone?
While being a mine of metaphysical properties, the stone is not associated with a specific month which means that anyone can enjoy the stone’s benefit no matter what their birth month or zodiac sign is.
3. How can Silica stone benefit emotional well-being?
The stone is regarded as a great stone for establishing emotional balance. It helps the wearer to justify their actions and makes them capable enough to find practical solutions to the most complex problems. This way the stone prevents the conditions that may cause worry, depression, tension, or other emotional disorders.
4. Can Silica stone be used for meditation?
Yes, Silica stone fosters calmness and makes a person realize that tranquillity is their true nature. It makes a person more comfortable with peace and thus actively assists in pacifying the hyperactive mind. All these factors collectively contribute to intensifying the mediation.
5. Is Silica stone suitable for daily wear jewelry?
Being a durable stone the silica stone is equally ideal to be worn as party wear as well as daily wear.