Buy Genuine and Certified Geode Gemstones Online
Geodes are uniquely beautiful stones known for their vibrant hues along with a fine texture and wonderful pattern that runs along their surface. Along with exquisite beauty, these stones are loaded with an amazing metaphysical profile as well. It also prepares the mind for meditation by inducing deep tranquility. The stone is widely used across different parts of the world and comes with a rich history. Based on the purpose of purchasing your can either buy the indvidiaul pieces from retail crystal or gemstone shops or purchase geode gemstone in bulk quantities from gemstone manufacturers or suppliers for starting your own gemstone business.
Geodes generally have a spherical shape with a roughly spherical surface and a hollow interior that give them unique characteristics. Its exterior generally has a consistent patch of nodules or bumps. Its interior is creased with minerals or crystals. The stone's interior sports different shades of colors and patterns that are directly influenced by the place and conditions of origins
Geode has been an integral part of different civilizations and cultures that have been using it for metaphysical healing methods for a long time. The healing properties of some stones are even more powerful. For instance the geode hematite’s healing properties are considered superior to other varieties. Here are some of the exquisite metaphysical properties of the stone:
- Physical benefits: It helps in regulating the immune system of the body thus making the body healthy and less prone to infections and diseases.
- Emotional benefits: The stone promotes self-reflection and directly supports the inner growth of the wearer thus transforming them into a more balanced and thoughtful personality. It helps in mental relaxation and makes a person feel rejuvenated.
- Spiritual benefits: On the spiritual level the stone promotes physical capabilities and asks the person more mindful of the surrounding ambiance.
Real vs. Fake:
Some vendors may try to cheat you by selling you a fake stone instead of the real one. So we have prepared this list of fine points that will save you from being tricked into paying huge prices for cheap lab-produced stones:
- Weight: The inclusion of various minerals inside the stone makes it heavy which can be felt when you care about the stone the the fake stone on the other hand may feel lighter
- Crystals: As opposed to the unaltered natural crystals found inside the authentic stone the fake stone generally marries the fake stone and may have contents with artificial dyes or colors.
- Symmetry: The real stone will have a symmetrical natural visual appeal with an organic shape with obvious irregularities. The fake stone on the other hand will have a perfectly symmetrical shape that is a sign of lab-produced perfection.
- Price: If the price seems very low compared to the other geode stones in the market then it may be a fake stone
Care and Cleaning:
Just like various other gemstones of high value the geodes also need to be taken care of. Here are a few things to remember when wearing, storing, or cleaning your geode stone:
- As a fragile stone, the geode soon can easily be damaged so handle it with care and avoid using it as a daily wear
- The crystals inside can easily be cracked upon coming into contact with the weather extremities. So keep it safe from too much heat or fluctuating temperatures
- When storing geodes keep them away from direct sunlight and choose a dry place to protect them from damage or discoloration
- For the more stubborn stains or debris, you may also use the soft-bristled brush.
- Chemical-rich cleaning solutions can change the crystals’ appearance and thus interferes with the original looks of the stone so always use a chemical-free mild soap for cleaning
Geodes are the hollow cavities within the interior lined with bare minerals like crystals etc. These stones generally occur in volcanic and sedimentary rocks. The size and shape of the stone may vary greatly – from just a few centimeters to massive sizes measuring several meters in diameter. It is an abundantly available stone but some regions are famous for its notable quality and visual features. Especially the stones from Brazil, Mexico, and the US are prized for their looks, color, and quality.
The use of geode gemstone is vast and versatile owing to its multifaceted character. The stone is widely used for making jewelry. Along with geode rings, earrings and necklaces, the geode pendants are equally popular. The stone’s metaphysical properties make it an ideal choice for crystal healers and alternative or traditional medical practitioners who employ it to heal physical, emotional and spiritual issues or disorders. ALong with that some of the rare specimens are eagerly sought by the collectors. For instance the collectors are frequently looking for unique specimens of exquisite varieties like emerald geode for sale and are ready to pay a high price for the same.
Geodes are extremely beautiful stones that derive their exotic aesthetic profile from the protracted formation process that can extend to several thousands of years. The stones are also endowed with a variety of metaphysical properties that extend their popularity to energy workers and crystal healers as well. For instance the end shoppers look for geode gemstone jewelry retailers while the lapidaries eagerly find geode cabochon suppliers to craft exquisite jewelry for selling. The versatile nature of the stone has a direct effect on its saleability which makes it a preferred choice for the gemstone dealers,wholesalers, and traders. The stone is available in various forms as per the demand.
FAQs about Geode gemstones
1. What is the most unique variety of geode gemstones?
Among others, the quartz geode is considered to be the most unique variety due to its white/milky white shade with pale yellow to peach-hued Quartz on its external surface. Such a detailed aesthetic profile offers a distinct beauty to the stone. Along with that the purple crystal amethyst geode is also considered to be a unique type of geode.
2. How is the value of geode stone determined?
Several factors determine the geode stone’s price like the size, specific type, and quality of its inclusions like crystals or minerals inside. Along with these common factors, the rarity of the stone plays an important role with some rare varieties attracting exorbitant prices due to the special interest of gemstone collectors. For instance, the collectors eagerly find exquisite varieties like rainbow geode for sale.
3. What are some notable metaphysical benefits of geode stones?
Geode stones are believed to make a person wise, calm, and capable of taking justified decisions. The stone is also associated with detoxifying the body. The spiritual seekers use geode crystals for strengthening their meditation practice and achieving deep-seated peace.
4. Where can I find geode gemstones?
Geode stone is found across different counties including Uruguay, Brazil, and Mexico. The stone’s quality can differ according to the place from where it has been sourced.
5. Is a geode a birthstone?
In the traditional sense, the geode is not considered a birthstone to a particular month. However, It is believed that the stone is especially good for the Aquarians, i.eThe people with the Aquarius zodiac sign are born between January 20th and February 18th.
6. What are some most common geodes?
Among others Amethyst geodes, Quartz geodes and Celestine geodes are considered as the most common types of geodes.
7. What is the best crystal combination for geodes?
The best crystal combination for geodes are ruby, sapphire and Gibeon meteorite gemstone.